Jason, as this is your second direct rebuff of the Fuse Kit,
it seems you may have other reasons for not promoting it.

Is it out of the scope of this list to wonder why?

30k?

 I understand the problem if you're engineering web based
apps, not including overextended RAI's which are much different.

it seems one Man's performance is another's, well - performance.

30k is large but not so unreasonable for smooth animation which
brings web environments closer to real life, aka video, aka motion graphics, aka sales.