Oh, sorry!
I did not mean to talk out of term.
Only wanted to know if there was another reason for your dismissal.

Ryan

Strange Attractors Design
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.strangeattractors.com

On Dec 15, 2006, at 11:35 PM, Merrill, Jason wrote:

Ryan, calm down dude. He asked the question, "So, out of all the above mentioned classes/scripts, what is best?" - he then summarized what he
had learned about the Fuse kit from the thread, and I felt he was
missing an important thing I had said about the Fuse kit's size and
performance. Why do you have a problem with me answering his question?
This list is here to help people.  If you think I have said something
technically incorrect, then fine, tell me, correct me - please.  But
don't harp on me for trying to help someone by answering their question.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organizational Effectiveness