-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sidney
de Koning
Sent: 18 January 2008 10:45
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Windowing in AIR

Hi Matthew,

I have placed the screenshots online at: http://www.funky-monkey.nl/flashcoders/
The border you see, is the border that appears when i drag the app. I
have placed the EmployeeDirectory also in the screenshot so you can see
the difference.

Hope this makes it more clear,

Cheers,

Sidney

Matthew James Poole wrote:
Screen shots would be good please mate - I don't seem to get any problem with the sample AIR, I'm probably still misunderstanding the issue though ;)