TweenLite doesn't have bezier curve support, can't store the duration
in the options object, doesn't support auto-rounding of pixels, and
has significantly fewer transition options. I think TweenLite is great
-- if I ever need to tween 1200 things at once, I'll certainly choose
it -- but these features in Tweener make it a better choice for many
of my projects.

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Steven Sacks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Tweener is proven to be significantly slower than TweenLite, and it's
>  almost 300% larger (TweenLite is 3k vs Tweener's 8k).
>
>  I'm not telling you what to do. You're welcome to your preference. I
>  prefer to write better, faster, smaller, more efficient code.  Different
>  strokes for different folks, I guess.  :)
>

>  Dave Mennenoh wrote:
>  > I prefer Tweener, and if you've ever used Fuse you'll like it's
>  > syntax. It's also quite small - adds about 8K.
>  >
>  > Dave -
>  > Head Developer
>  > http://www.blurredistinction.com