but imagine one of the mc overlapping the whole other mc.

MovieClips: A and B. A is overlapping B

if the mouse is over A but not over B: i want receive a ROLL_OVER for A
if the mouse is over A and over B: i want receive a ROLL_OVER for A
and a ROLL_OVER for B

an I don't want to replace them. A and B are siblings and will always
be siblings.