-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Elmore
Sent: zaterdag 20 september 2008 20:52
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] gotoAndPlay with audio

Ok, I tried that and while it works just fine if I'm not jumping to a
frame, if the gotoAndPlay is in a frame before the sound loads, then
the sound won't play. If I put the gotoAndPlay in the same frame that
the sound loads in, the swf goes to the right frame but the sound
starts at the beginning. And, how do you tell a sound to sync:stream
when loaded with action script? That's important since the slides are
ties to specific points in the audio.

I tried this and variations of it . . .

var vo:audio = new audio();
vo.play(0,1);
gotoAndPlay("slide13");

Anyone is welcome to take a look. Here's a link to the original fla
with the sound on the main timeline and a class not created for it in
properties . . .
http://strategicperceptioninc.com/cable/broadband/slides14.zip <-- 3.2
MB