Yes, too bad it runs on Java. I never been able to get that going on my webservers under Centos/Debian. <g>
Yes, that was an AWESOME demo. I've never used CF but what they showed with
the two rocked and is quite tempting to start digging into it.

I think that CF is by far the best back-end platform for Flex apps
right now, never mind what's coming down the pike. CF natively
supports AMF, includes LCDS Community Edition, it's dead simple to
write services in CF, and if you do use LCDS, provides a one-click ORM
generator to build your CF beans/gateway/assembler and your
corresponding AS value objects.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/