> Banner ads, really??

Yeah banner ads. Or whatever the case may be. I don't just shell out flash
on a whim, only if it's the only platform that can achieve my clients needs.
We've always wanted a good 3d solution and even Anark guys are moving over
to Unity. Just saying it'd be nice to have that option should the need
arise.

--Joel Stransky
stranskydesign.com