On stage there is a draw shape. I copy it to BitmapData and use the transparancy for testing walkable or not. So i dont use compressed image format, just raw bitmap data. Or am i missing something?

Jiri

Hans Wichman wrote:
yup exactly, only thing is that I'm not sure how detailed this info can be
when using compressed image formats...