From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Gustavo
Duenas
Sent: woensdag 1 april 2009 20:12
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] how can I set the end of a dynamic tween

Hi Coders I have this code, is for a dynamic tween., pretty easy
actually but when the logo hits floor(645 value y) I would like to
have something else, because the logo is a movie clip, there is the
code.

stop();
import fl.transitions.Tween;
import fl.transitions.easing.*;

var ballXTween:Tween = new Tween(logoCacao, "y",Bounce.easeInOut,
logoCacao.y,
645, 2, true);

//here is my problem when I try to calculate, when it hits the floor
(645)

if(logoCacao.y>=645){
trace("I'm here");
}

it would work with <=, but no with >= or ==
any ideas, I've been trying to resolve this too much time, I rather
have some fresh ideas or pointer what am I missing.

Gustavo

06:06:00