Thanks, Latcho!

Inside discussions over BitmapData.draw() on Flash-help site I've found this
script
<?php
    $file = $_GET["file"];
    header("Content-Type: image/jpg");
    readfile($file);
?>

But it looks very insecure.
Do you know a proper one with correct input checking?
I'm a new to PHP and it's hard for me to make this script secure.

Yes, there is the crossdomain.xml on Facebook, but it opens Facebook for a
small set of domains, mostly of them are Facebook servers. Have a look
facebook.com/crossdomain.xml

Of course there are several Facebook APIs, but the ones I've seen do nothing
special about image download. Though they help to easily access image url.
And, as far as I know, there are no official Facebook Flash API.