Isn't there some sort of FireFox plug-in that allows you to have multiple
Flash Players and to easily switch between them?  I have seen this on
someone elses machine but I am not finding it when I Google search it.

Charles P.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 8:35 AM, Adrian Ionut Beschea <flashbk2...@yahoo.com