From: Paul Steven <paul_ste...@btinternet.com>
Subject: [Flashcoders] How to test in Flash Player 6
To: "'Flash Coders List'" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 3:10 PM

I am making a game for a large organisation where the most common Flash
player is version 6. I would appreciate any advice on how best I can test on
this player version. Is this player version still available for download and
if so where? Is there any clever apps/websites that allow me test on various
flash versions?

Thanks

Paul