Can you put the bitmap inside a movie clip, and get pixel data from a parent to make a new bitmapdata object?

It seems like that would enable you to get around that problem; yet, again, I haven't played with this, nor do I have time to unfortunately, so I am not sure.

Pavel Repkin wrote:
Thanks, I've already written this code by myself.

Unfortunately, it does not work because of security issues.
You are not allowed to use BitmapData.draw to retrieve pixels containing
media from a domain other than your own.