I am sorry I forgot I can not post files to the list.
my apologies, I am new to the list... :D

Here is the code. Make an .as file with this in it:

//-------------------------------------------------- Start Code

import flash.display.BitmapData;

/**
* Class to load images with that will be automatically smoothed, workaround for the Flash Player 8 non smoothing 'feature' for loaded images
 * @author Martijn de Visser
 * @usage
 * 1. var loader:ImageLoader = new ImageLoader(this);
 * 2. loader.loadImage( “some_image.jpg”, some_mc );
 */
class com.martijndevisser.ImageLoader {

        private var mLoader:MovieClipLoader;

        public function ImageLoader(targetMc:MovieClip) {
                targetMc.mcLoader = new MovieClipLoader();
                mLoader = targetMc.mcLoader;
                addListener(this);
        }
        /**
         * Pass along any events from internally used MovieClipLoader
         */
        public function addListener(inListener:Object) {

                mLoader.addListener(inListener);
        }
        public function removeListener(inListener:Object) {

                mLoader.removeListener(inListener);
        }
        /**
         * Triggered by MovieClipLoader
         */
        private function onLoadInit(inTarget:MovieClip):Void {

                // create new BitMap data object and
                // draw the loaded bitmap in new bitmap
var bitmap:BitmapData = new BitmapData(inTarget._width, inTarget._height, true, 0x000000);
                bitmap.draw(inTarget);

                // create a new movieclip to display the bitmap with
                var parent:MovieClip = inTarget._parent;
var img:MovieClip = parent.createEmptyMovieClip ("imageloader_smooth_mc", parent.getNextHighestDepth());

                // remove original bitmap
                inTarget.unloadMovie();
                inTarget.removeMovieClip();
                delete inTarget;

                // draw BitMap in new clip, using the 'smoothing' flag
                img.attachBitmap(bitmap,img.getNextHighestDepth(),"auto",true);
        }
        /**
         * Starts loading an image.
         */
        var mProgress:Number;
        public function loadImage(inImage:String, inTarget:MovieClip):Void {

                // create mc to load bitmap in
var raw:MovieClip = inTarget.createEmptyMovieClip ("imageloader_raw_mc", inTarget.getNextHighestDepth());

                // start loader
                mLoader.loadClip(inImage,raw);
        }
        /**