Paul Steven wrote:

> I am making a game and have been asked by the client to ensure "The game
> should meet all international accessibility requirements"

>Ack!!<

"All international accessibility requirements"? Your client is out of his
mind. How can you possibly know, much less meet, so broad, varied, and
sometimes contradictory a set of standards? Even in the U.S., you can meet
federal standards, but fail to meet some state requirements.

I would go back to the client and choose a country that has a well-defined
set of requirements, and meet those. Hopefully, the country you live in has
a reasonably clear set of requirements. Most of the G-20 countries do.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson