>From what I can see TS the issue isn't cue points but keyframes. As
in, there are none in your FLV except one at the start and one at the
end. FlashPlayer can only seek to an actual key frame, hence the
behaviour you are seeing. AFAIK, the only solution to the issue is to
re-encode the video, this time setting your encode settings to create
more keyframes. When I've done work encoding video that needed
reasonably accurate seeking, I explicitly set keyframes at half second
intervals. Makes the file a little larger but...