If you set up a listener for playheadUpdate when bufferingStateEntered occurs, do you receive playheadUpdate event when the video starts playing again?

Kenneth Kawamoto
http://www.materiaprima.co.uk/

patrick [insert last name here] wrote:
Ok, so I've spent a lot of time trying to figure this one out but so far
nothing. It seems like it should be a known issue but I can't find any
documentation on it. Any insight you might be able to give me would be greatly
appreciated. Here's the problem:
I'm using the FLVPlayback to load a streaming video from a FMS. The bug that I'm running into is with the buffering state. Most of the time it works fine, but certain times the video will enter a buffering state that never ends. The last video event that's fired in this scenario is the BUFFERING_STATE_ENTERED and then the video will start playing again but it won't fire the PLAYING_STATE_ENTERED event, and to go even further the video.state won't even change at all. My back up was to check on an interval if the video.state is buffering or not but even the video.state says buffering constantly at this point. The video is clearly playing but since the state is buffering it's causing me huge problems in my application. Is this something you have ever heard of? Like I said, I can't seem to find any information on this and it's becoming a huge problem for me. Any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Patrick