Hey, yeah I set something up so that I still use the buffering state entered
event and then once that happens I set an interval to monitor the playheadtime
and when that progresses i end the buffering. it works so far but we'll see if
this bug pops up again somehow. haha. thanks again for the help. much
appreciated