Pity it's US only, would have been nice to see, but it's not from Adobe though!

Apple have thrown down the gauntlet - it may be FUD, but it's from Steve Jobs / Apple and that's better than any speculation from other sources.

I guess I would like to see Adobe be able to respond to this without coming across as bitter about Apple's decisions, tough for a blow to potential revenue streams, but maybe Adobe do need a bit of motivation to ensure their products are slick and stable as well as being pervasive. People like to slate both Adobe & Apple, sometimes it might make sense for both companies to listen to the jungle drums and move forward.

Micky Hulse wrote:
I would love to see a "Thoughts on Apple" letter from Adobe. :)

This is close enough:

<http://mashable.com/2010/04/29/jon-stewart-apple/>

:D