The problem is that pretty much all of that has already been responded to a
while ago. Steve Jobs is only repeating what has already been echoing among
people who want to rationalize the fact that iP* doesn't have Flash, like
this stupid rollover/hover discussion. If Adobe is to respond to that,
they'd been repeating what has already been said my Mike Chambers, Lee
Brimelow and others -- preaching to the choir, in a way, since Mac fanatics
who already made up their mind won't ever get to that or allow any logic to
intrude their argument.

Right now I'm more of the opinion that rolling your eyes and moving on is
the right thing to do. Adobe apparently has done so. This letter is just
Steve's way to say 'no wait, let's fight more'.

In 5 years we'll see the state in which mobile/online UI technology is and
we'll see who won -- past the FUD, past the hyperbole, past the lies. I, for
one, can't wait.

Zeh