The best thing for Adobe to do right now is get flash player up to STELLAR performance, even by Apples standards and then refuse to put it on the iPhone. That would just be funny.

When flash is benchmarking html5 under the table, then adobe will have some barganing chips if you will. I dont agree with Jobs attitude but flash could use a performance update on adobe's end. Since the majority of smart phones are leaning towards touch, it may be time to graduate. Not to mention the fact that touch screen computers and keyboards are on their way. We don't want flash to not be able to work on regular desktops. But I hope/am thinking Adobe is already on this one and it will be some time before touch is standard.

Maybe add a displays.touch class to the IDE? Is there a way currently to check if a computer uses touch? I am thinking not but stand to be corrected.

Karl

Sent from losPhone