Mobile and desktop performance is already above and beyond what HTML5 can
do:
http://themaninblue.com/writing/perspective/2010/03/22/
http://vimeo.com/10553088

Touch events/gestures/points are supported by FP 10.1 so I'm pretty sure
we'll have a way to see whether any of those are actually present.

I'd say that as you get past the kicking and screaming and the lack of Apple
support, Flash is in a very comfortable position and bound for a brilliant
future.

Zeh