From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Merrill,
Jason
Sent: April 30, 2010 10:49 am
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] OT: HTML5 capabilitites

Perhaps I spoke too soon.  The death of Silverlight?  Microsoft is now
saying HTML 5 is the future of the web (HTML 5 coming in IE9):

http://is.gd/bOhWn

Huh.

Jason Merrill

Bank of  America  Global Learning
Learning & Performance Solutions

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community  and visit our
Instructional Technology Design Blog
(note: these are for Bank of America employees only)