You're going to have to provide a bullet point list of why I should choose Relaxy over FDT or FlashDevelop, because your website is working against you.

I watched your videos and they didn't make any sense. No voiceover and lots of mistakes while making your screencasts don't make for a good sales pitch.

For example, your Metadata autocomplete video doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It looks like you made tons of mistakes while you were doing it, as if even you didn't quite know how it worked. In the time it took you to make it work, I could have written multiple metadata lines by hand.

How is that saving me time? How is that worth $99?

Not to mention the logical fallacy of writing a static method to dispatch an event. You're not going to sell me an Actionscript editor when you don't even know the fundamental rules of writing Actionscript (static functions cannot dispatchEvent - that's an instance method of any class that extends EventDispatcher).

In your videos, you're using the mouse a lot, opening the system menus a lot, these are all things that smart code editors avoid, but your code editor seems to embrace. Your Usability videos show Relaxy has anything but.

John Lindquist made a 12 minute Hello World video for RobotLegs that passively showed off everything that FDT did and he didn't touch the mouse until the last minute to click on the Run button. That's the best sales pitch for a code editor I've ever seen. Seeing it in action without him talking about the editor itself, just seeing what it allowed him to do while he wrote code, you could clearly see the power, usability, and time-saving features of FDT.

Based on your sales pitch, there is no reason why anyone should be convinced to use Relaxy. The product is clearly still in early beta and doesn't hold a candle to FlashDevelop, which is free, or FDT, which is worth every penny.

Best of luck, guys. You need to step up your game. Hopefully, you will.