You could also do an onComplete call to a function that will add to a
counter variable that you can then access as nameOfArray[counter] for the Y
parameter.

Of course, I have not used the "allTo" function.  But this has worked for
the regular "to" and "from" methods.

Nathan Mynarcik
nat...@mynarcik.com
254.749.2525