Hi Sumeet,

is the question about flash content on the ipad, or eLearning content in particular. If so, what aspects in particular are you 'worried' about?
For flash/air development on the ipad in general, its awesome;).

There is a lot of tooling and information out there, which will probably take you a day or two to get up to speed with, for example using the helloworld samples provided by adobe (dont have the url handy). With the new air sdk's and starling performance is less of an issue as well, but a steeper learning curve, so using basic flash (non starling/3d etc) you might have to put in some more time to optimize the content. In general if this is your first ipad project but you are familiar with flash, I'd say somewhere between 1.2 - 2 times your original estimate:) depending on the size of the project.

Any features in particular you are wondering about?

regards
Hans