Thanks :)
Yep, my application _requires_ TLF (left to right, right to left, top down
(korean), ligatures, …. and so on, that's is a big circus).
The worst part is that I managed implementing everything else.
I think I may be off for a quick exit if I understand how I can get a 'fake'
ListElementGroup (if any, or a 'real' one if needed) based on a Selection. I
bet I could 'moveChildren' out of this ListElement hierarchy.

Thanks anyways. I feel my pain now … as I realize I could down with the ship
(and I am not that kind of captain!)