And well this nic which i was trying to flash is a LOM. So i guess there will be no chance to flash it.

Cheers,

Vadim

On 06.03.2018 18:08, Alex Henderson wrote:
Vadim:
        Usually programming the firmware ROMs for Intel NICs requires software
from Intel.
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005790/software/manageability-products.html
 may do the trick.
                Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: flashrom [mailto:flashrom-boun...@flashrom.org] On Behalf Of Vadim Bulst
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 12:51 AM
To: flashrom@flashrom.org
Subject: [flashrom] Flashing iPXE on Intel i210 on Supermicro X11SSL-F

Dear list,

I'm curious to know if it is possible to flash iPXE to these nics.
PCI-Id is listed in supported devices - 8086:1533 .

[root@urzospoc01 src]# flashrom -p nicintel_eeprom:pci=01:00.0 flashrom v1.0 on
Linux 3.10.0-693.17.1.el7.x86_64 (x86_64) flashrom is free software, get the
source code at https://flashrom.org

Using clock_gettime for delay loops (clk_id: 1, resolution: 1ns).
Found Programmer flash chip "Opaque flash chip" (4 kB,
Programmer-specific) on nicintel_eeprom.
No operations were specified.

When i build a rom for this specific nic the file has a size of 70kB.

Is there a way to get this rom to the nics?

Cheers,

Vadim

--
Vadim Bulst