okay, so I changed all the 'chart' references to just <mx:....> and
that seems to work, but now when it starts I get...
"onFault Client.NotAllowed You are not allowed to access the service
com.iterationtwo.boe.business.Application Delegate. THe service is not
in the configured whitelist.
so I know I need to put that "path' in the whitelist, just not sure of
syntax or place in flex.config...can you provide example...
Craig

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Alistair McLeod" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The book was written before the charts were added to Flex 1.5, so the
> namespace is now different - use the mx namespace for all the charts
code.
> You should also check the Flex 1.5 documentation for the actual
chart usage
> - the book was published before Flex 1.5 was released and the chart
APIs may