NOW is the perfect TIME for Papervision3D to do this, not later.

I'd be a happy camper then and hide 9 of my fingers for a second a send the photoship to Ablwme Corp. whom just a week ago I continiued to love....not after what I've discovered in the past few days.

-r

On Aug 30, 2008, at 10:59 PM, Sherif Abdou wrote:

Apple will not buy Adobe, Microsoft would not let it without a fight and $22.7 billion is a big chunk of change and that's just the market cap now add a premium and they are looking at $30billion, that's amost 20% of Apple's market cap. Also, I really don't want them to ruin everything, i dont wana end up saying IFlash , IFlex, IPhotoshop :)
----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Thompson
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] OpenLaszlo.org supports Flex, Silverlight, AJAX, soon Quicktime, and also DHTML and W3C

Actually the rumor was and may still be that Apple will buy Adobe.

Now that would be good news to me.

Steven Jobs is the one figure I've been following since I was a kid.

Out of all the CEO's from the old Borland, to Microsoft, to Zinc (when AOL was a little DOS app.), he seems to be the only one to maintain a calm integrity and come out on top.

You can see it when he gives a speech.

Steve Ballmer when to school here in my home state of Michigan and Country Day Prep academy (unfortunately with my attorney when to school with him at the same time in my "thing" which is described not by me but by someone writing about the Federal Circuit of appeals; they went to school together in '72 '74) and Ballmer is still on the board.

Can you ever imagine the cool and calm Jobs doing a dance like Steve Ballmer did - the contrast is amazing to anyone who's Scene7 or more Jobs' speeches.

In any event, I put Apple over every other company -- that's just me -- may not be others, so it's all good, don't flame me.

But I've spent nearly $5,000 on Adobe software and I'd like to return every bit of it if this chosen date by them of Sept. 11th Webinar proves to be what I think it is.

I'm sure they're listening and may put a spin on it, but please, for your own sakes, do not trust any Corporations words, trust only the Actions they take. Take it from a 40 year old telling a 20-25 year old, please use your talents wisely and be careful who you dedicate yourself too. Ultimately, you should dedicate yourself to you and your family, if you have one, and take the route that will keep your investment in time and money safe. If your a 9-5'er, and I know a lot of them in this Big3 area, there are different kinds of risks, that have a lot less to do with Flex (usually those are the people that had bosses shell out the $20,000 or so, I forget the exact price, for FLEX 1.0).

-r