  From: Daniel Freiman
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 3:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Want to build a SWF on the fly when someone
requests it

  I agree with Paul from a technological basis, but there is a strong business
case for doing compilation on the fly and having the deliverable be a single
file.  People with lower technology aptitude/interest would consider a single
file better/simpler and may use that as a significant factor on what to
purchase.  This is why a lot of these types of products do deliver only one
file.  A lot also deliver multiple files, so it's by no means a cut and dry
case.  So if the product marketing allows for a multi-file deliverable/output,
then I would agree with Paul.  But sometimes your stuck with what the
market(ers) want.

  - Daniel Freiman