From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Fotis Chatzinikos
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 1:35 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] What is the largest Flex app?

I'd agree with Nate. Flex is irrelevant to scaling. Check back end solutions. I
would go for java and not php for example...

There are lots of large sites that use php but then again they have monster
servers.

My experience is that java supports much more concurrent connections than php
and that is without load balancing.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 11:30 PM, Samuel Neff