Locale is the only thing that really works. IP/Country is fine if you have to
model different business processes depending on the location (VAT tax vs Sales
Tax). Export restrictions, etc etc.

Remember, just because you know they might be in France, doesn't mean they
don't prefer English. Over half the computers in Quebec are set to French in a
predominately English speaking country. Locale is a user determined setting and
using it allows you to accomodate their preferences.

On Jan 20, 2010, at 7:58 AM, Christophe wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a bilingual Flex application. French and English.
> How to automatically set the French or English version in function of the IP
> adress localisation of the client PC ?
>
> Thank you,
> Christophe,

Kevin F. Benz
kb...@kbenz.com     (425) 785-7100      http://www.kbenz.com

http://www.facebook.com/kbenz      http://www.linkedin.com/in/kbenz

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them" - Albert Einstein