Join OS Flash, (osflash.org, they have a mailing list).  They are working on
some good alternatives.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anupam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex Server Alternatives

Tariq,
  Thanks for the long list of alternatives. Some of them actually look
promising. Which one in
your view comes closest to the gizzmos provided by Flex?

  My point is, I didn't see this group talk about alternatives. One way to
put pressure on MM is
to support an open source/3rd party version that is equivalent in
functionality. I am not
necessarily looking for a branded product, I just want to get the job done.

Anupam.

Yahoo! for Good

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM