Can someone help me with this problem.

In the following sample, the scroll appears on the whole application.
What is the correct/suggested way to avoid that. The scroll should be
applied on the Panel and not the Application here.

I tried many things such as appliying creationComplete, creationIndex
and creationPolicy. This has not had good results.
I had some success with createCompletion. But I really dont think that
is a scalable solution!

Any pointers would help.

Regards
Sree

PS: In an earlier post, I had mentioned the same result in the Flex
Style Explorer
(http://www.mail-archive.com/flexcoders@yahoogroups.com/msg12582.html).

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml";
    width="100%" height="100%" creationIndex="0">

    <mx:Panel width="100%" height="100%">
        <mx:HBox width="1000" height="2000"
backgroundColor="#FFCC00"></mx:HBox>
        <mx:ControlBar width="100%" height="50"></mx:ControlBar>
    </mx:Panel>
</mx:Application>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM