From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Anupam
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:32 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex Server Alternatives

Hi all,
  Is there any alternative to Flex server, except the (very expensive)
one provided by MM?
  Are there any other options? Have all the members of this group who
are using Flex bought
it/evaluating it? Or is there any other option like a compatible
freeware?

  I know freeware versions of Flash Remoting do exist, is there anything
for Flex?

Thanks,
Anupam.