On 4/17/06, t_msreddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> HO HO HO
> Here come the Adobe Chauvinist! This is not dirty laundry Tim.
> I am not using this a platform for airing my personal stuff. Sorry
> if you felt so. This is my personal experience related to Flex
> project. So I thought there is nothing wrong in expressing my views.

All due respect, but you posted this while completely hiding behind
your e-mail address. If you're so adamant about your experience and
want to make a public statement about the quality of Adobe Consulting,
I think you'd receive a bit more respect (even if they vehmently
disagree) if you were to provide your name. You saw fit to put the
engineers' names into the public domain, so why are you hiding behind
"t_msreddy"? I have no experience with Adobe Consulting; they really
could stink for all I know. But I can't really seriously consider
anything you wrote when "t_msreddy" is all anybody knows about the
source of the accusations.

Regards,
Dave.