I've got a large DataGrid that the user needs to scroll (vertically)
through to view completely. When I go to print this, I only get the
portion that is currently displayed to print out (I'm using the
dataGrid itself as the UI component to print, so that's not the
issue). Any ideas?

Here's the relevant snippets:

public function printGrid(e:Event):void {
import mx.printing.FlexPrintJob;
var myPrintJob:FlexPrintJob = new FlexPrintJob();
myPrintJob.start();
myPrintJob.addObject(dgBags, FlexPrintJobScaleType.SHOW_ALL);
                                myPrintJob.send();
}

<mx:DataGrid id="dgBags" x="10" y="75" width="95%" height="90%"
dataProvider="{bags_xml}">

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM