From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Piller
Sent: Friday, 25 August 2006 2:30 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Junk E-Mail - LOW] [flexcoders] Re: Choice of backend systems - which provides

I am sorry to make this 'Guinness-World-Records-candidate' thread even
longer, but I thought I'd clarify..

WebORB and the AMF3 implementation we offer is available for .NET,
Ruby and soon-to-be-released PHP, but not Java. Btw, the WebORB for
PHP release should be available next week and it will deliver AMF0,
AMF3 and deployment via remoting-config.xml

Thanks,
Mark

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "hank williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Check out WebORB: $700 per license, no concurrent user limit. ;-)
> >

> Hey, do they do Java remoting with AMF3? I know they do it with .NET
> and Now ROR, but I would be really interested in a Java product if
> they have it.
>
> Hank