From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Diego Guebel
Sent: Monday, 11 September 2006 12:07 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] cairngorm: managing hundred of views

Hi there,
My questions is theoretical and best practice oriented, I just wonder what
is the best approach to manage hundreds of views since
viewhelper/viewlocator is out of fashion.
I was reading previous post but didn't find a good example or tutorial.
Can anyone put some light on this?

Sorry if some of you receive this post twice, I think the first once was
moderated.
Thanks in advance. Diego.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional