From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of bjorn -
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 6:20 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Problem with loading module --
mx.core::LayoutContainer could not be found.

Yeah, it seems the file system is pretty tricky. I can't load from it even
though I have ...

this in my application:

   public function init():void
   {
       Security.allowDomain("*");

       Security.loadPolicyFile("http://localhost/crossdomain.xml
<http://localhost/crossdomain.xml>  ");
       var request:URLRequest = new
URLRequest("http://localhost/crossdomain.xml <http://localhost/crossdomain.xml>
");
       var loader:URLLoader = new URLLoader();
       loader.load (request);
    }

this in my module (gets called by initialize)

  public function initMod(e:Event):void {
    Security.allowDomain("*");
   }

.. and this crossdomain.xml

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy SYSTEM
"http://www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd
<http://www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd>  ">
<cross-domain-policy>
  <allow-access-from domain="*" to-ports="*"/>
</cross-domain-policy>

.. still no luck.

Relative url's can't be used, as I need to load modules through the gateway
server. Of course, I can publish to and run my app from the server everytime I
compile, but it slows down the development process.

Best regards,
Bjørn

On 17 Apr 2007 05:54:37 -0700, Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL