----- Original Message -----
From: "hank williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 12:39 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Thermo & Cairngorm

> Do any adobe folks know whether thermo will easily support the
> cairngorm architecture? Ideally I would like to either replace (or
> ideally enhance) my view classes with thermo and keep all by business
> and communications logic exactly the same as it is now. Will this
> "transition to Thermo" workflow be supported?
>
> Hank

>From the videos, I would surmise that Thermo is a very nice screen design
tool, but doesn't automatically include anything else besides basic
interactions. You just need to add the other architectural layers (as per
cairngorm) yourself. It really doesn't seem to affect business and
communications logic at all.

I'm not sure what transition is required. It replaces aspects of the current
flexbuilder design view and includes extra functionality and intelligent
importation of graphical elements.

Paul