From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of hank williams
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 2:13 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Thermo & Cairngorm

Yeah, thats why my initial post said "Do any adobe folks know
whether..." :)

Hank

On 10/4/07, Merrill, Jason < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

I don't think anyone knows the answer to that yet (at least from the Max
demo) - except Adobe people and a few Adobe insiders.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O Learning & Leadership Development
eTools & Multimedia Team