Hmmm...

Thanks Jason, but I am not sure you quite got the gist of my question.
Perhaps I was unclear. I was under no illusion that one would be creating
business logic in Thermo. My question is whether the workflow between
caringorm delegates, commands, etc and the Thermo UI code will be easily
maintained separately. Will we be able to embed cairngorm commands and model
access in the UI stuff that is generated by Thermo. Will the round-tripping
work. Does the conceived work flow target the cairngorm developer along side
the designer in a smooth way.

Hank