I had the same problem, ordered FlexBuilder 3 Professional upgrade
this morning, in the email confirmation entitled "Your Serial Numbers"
it said "Contact Customer Service" under "Adobe Flex Builder 3
Professional (Mac/Win,English)", and on my downloads page in my Adobe
account it also said "Contact Customer Service" in place of a serial
number.

So I contacted our local (UK) customer service, spoke to a nice lady
who checked out my order and said she'd get back in contact when she
got the serial number.

Although she was supposed to send it by email, she called and said
that I should now have an email with the serial number. I didn't have
it, but she said I should be able to see it in the downloads in my
online account. I went online (keeping her on the phone until I could
verify), and sure enough my serial number was there.

I have my serial number, after a little wait, hopefully the bug in
serial number delivery has been fixed by now.

Ian

On 25 Feb 2008, at 15:09, Battershall, Jeff wrote:

> I upgraded to Pro but no S/N. Wasted 20 minutes on the phone to
> discuver
> this.
>
> Also - was asked for my Adobe ID - anyone know where that can be found
> online? I sure couldn't and finally they verfied my identity via my
> home
> phone number. If Customer Service is going to ask for such things, it
> has to be somewhere where you can find it.
>
> Jeff

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: