I also am waiting for a serial number. I called Customer Support, who
passed me to the Enterprise Solutions Line. They told me the order was
still pending (even though I see my download in "shipped" status and
only the hard cover documentation is "pending", and said that if I
check the downloads page later I should have a s/n by tomorrow morning
at the latest. It's been about 4 hours now and no s/n yet.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Whitelock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just checked my online account here in the U.S. and it still says
> "Contact Customer Service" so it appears that U.K. Adobe support is
> more efficient that then U.S. Adobe support (which actually seems to
> be based in India).
>
> Paul
>

> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Ian M. Jones" <ian@> wrote:
> >
> > I had the same problem, ordered FlexBuilder 3 Professional upgrade
> > this morning, in the email confirmation entitled "Your Serial
Numbers"
> > it said "Contact Customer Service" under "Adobe Flex Builder 3
> > Professional (Mac/Win,English)", and on my downloads page in my
Adobe