Hi stranger bc24fl,

  Mike Schmalle had proposed you the exact solution, that we are currently
using within our project based on Flex 2 SDK to enable/ disable menu items
in MenuBar component.

   I do not understand without looking at your code, what is going on wrong
with your MenuBar. Can you post a dummy sample of the code online to
illustrate your problem?

  SWF with View source option enabled would be nice.

ps
  Why do you post anonymously to this list, BTW? I would like to reference
you by your name ;)
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Andriy Panas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]