t the risk of over beating a dead horse, I've got get this off my chest. I'm
sorry Chris had some issues, hopefully they will be resolved through the proper
channels. It certainly looks like Gerald is trying on his end.

But you know..........what amazes me about Eham Reviews, is the disparity of
opinions. Take for example the GAP Titan DX antenna that I bought recently. It
had any number of this is a pretty good antenna entries, and one or two this is
the worst piece of @%$# I've ever seen report(s). Sometimes when things don't
work the way we THINK they should we totally get out of even believing that
there is something we are not seeing and write the thing off as an impossible
piece of @%&#.

That's the nice thing about this reflector. If we're having issues, there is
going to be someone out there who has knowledge of the issue that we can turn
to. I stand in awe of the expertise of some of the guys on this reflector.
Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Bill AD5OL

>>> "Gerald Youngblood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/06/05 10:34AM >>>
Hi Tim,

I am afraid I must chime in on this topic because of some misperceptions
that may arise from the exam review.