John,

The current hardware is not QSK as the time required to switch the TR
relays at this point is 50ms minimum.  This doesn't mean that someone
(including FlexRadio) will not figure out a way to modify the hardware
for QSK.  It just means that the current hardware will not do better
than Semi Break in.

Which brings me to ask: Can you define "true semi-break-in"?  Without a
clear definition, I have a hard time qualifying whether our radio will
meet your expectations.  Suffice it to say that FlexRadio is VERY
interested in continuing to improve the CW operation of the SDR-1000.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems